2021 NL HITTRAX TOURNEYS!
Get some of your buddies together to form a team and play in one of the NL HitTrax Tourneys starting Saturday, May 22nd or Sunday, May 23rd. These tourneys are a 1 day long virtual hitting league using the HitTrax technologies which simulates a game in any MLB stadium that is scaled based on the age level of the players. Teams of 4 – 8 players will play games that are 7 innings or 30 minutes long, whichever comes first. There is a 3 game guarantee with 2 pool games and then single elimination playoff. Simply register as an individual and list other teammates on your team and have one contact pay the Team Entry Fee via Venmo to https://venmo.com/nlsportsgroup. INCLUDE in the payment notes “Tourney Date, Age Group, Team Name”. This will be a fun fast paced tournament to compete with the latest technologies in the game today. Come play with us to compete, have fun, and to get more reps in for this season!
|TIMES:||Saturday, May 22
9am – 2pm: 10U Open
3pm – 8pm: 13U Open
|Sunday, May 23
2pm – 7pm: 11U & 12U Open
|FORMAT:||• up to 8 teams, 4-8 players per team
• 30 minutes or 7 innings
• indoor simulated games
• 3 game guarantee, 2 pool & single elimination
• batter starts w/ 1 ball & 1 strike
• hitting off pitching machines
• no bunting
• Prizes awarded to League Champions & Individual awards for select players
|TEAM ENTRY FEE:||$180
NO Gate Fee
Every Player Must Register
|LOCATION:||Next Level Sports Group
9876 Chartwell Dr
Dallas, TX 75243
|PITCHING MACHINE SPEEDS – BASEBALL:||(factoring equivalent reaction times based on the MLB 60.5 ft distance)
• 35 mph at 45 ft = 47 mph (up to 10U)
• 40 mph at 45 ft = 53 mph (10U – 12U)
• 45 mph at 45 ft = 60 mph (12U – 14U)
• 50 mph at 45 ft = 67 mph (14U -16U)
• 55 mph at 45 ft = 73 mph (16U – 18U)
• 60 mph at 45 ft = 80 mph (18U, Adult, etc.)
|TOURNEY RULES:||1. Games are 30 minutes or a max of 7 innings
2. No new inning can start after 25 minutes
3. Games can end in a tie in pool games
4. There is a Run Rule of 15 runs after 3 innings, 12 after 4, 10 after 5.
5. Teams must have at least 3 players present at the start of the game or it results in a 8-0 forfeit.
6. The number of players in the lineup must be set at the start of the game and cannot be changed. If a team chooses to start the game with players from their roster that are not present, those players will record an automatic out until they arrive.
7. Teams will be seeded prior to the playoff week.
|IN GAME RULES:||1. Helmets must always be worn
2. There will be one NL staff acting as an umpire throughout the game
3. All calls by the umpire are final
4. All results by the HitTrax are final
5. There is no bunting
6. The hitting team is responsible for picking up balls in a timely manner after their ½ inning
7. Any ball that is put in play that is not tracked by HitTrax will be replayed with the same count.
8. Foul balls or obvious strikes that are not recorded by HitTrax will be marked as strikes.
9. There is zero tolerance for questioning calls, foul language, taunting or throwing of bats or helmets. This type of behavior will result in the ejection of the player from the game.
NEXT LEVEL SPORTS GROUP